You already have Kanban systems in place and want to learn how to further improve them and where to apply additional levers. In these two days, the focus is on the continuous improvement process and extends to the entire company or value chain (scaling Kanban).
Managers and team members who want to start a Kanban initiative or get more out of their current Kanban system. This training is also suitable for experts from scaled work systems who want to achieve more flow and value creation.
- Identify and further develop the maturity level of a Kanban system
- Identify potential for improvement - evidence-based via metrics
- Models and methods for improvement
- Use cost of delay for prioritisation
- Collect and use metrics
- STATICS: System Thinking Approach to Implement Kanban - holistic view
- Scaling Kanban - local versus global optimisation
- Manage risks
- Dealing with bottlenecks and dependencies on other services in and outside the company
Rudolf "Ruedi" Gysi
2 days, 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. incl. 1 h lunch break